Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Monday, March 10, 2014

REMEMBERING "THE CALL"

 IT's difficult to find much, if anything, online about this "Christian revival" they called "The Call" ...I was a student at Fuller Seminary at the time...and the event was held at BOTH the Rose Bowl and 40 days later at Candlestick Park in San Francisco...a call for prayer & fasting..praise & worship...etc. .. if I recall correctly Billy Graham showed up at Candlestick park. I think Peter Wagner (former Fuller Seminary professor) was involved in the event as well. 
That's about all I know, or recall. I attended both events..drove up to San Fran..
praise the Lord ! (all pics by me)








HOPEFULLY NOTTHESE PROTESTORS, for a while, SHOWED UP AT LOTS OF DIFFERENT EVENTS, EVEN at the "THE CALL" , CLAIMING TO BE the ONLY TRUE CHURCH...holding provocative signs that "The Call leads to hell" ...they also did this at rose bowl games...etc..but those of us INSIDE "The Call" are/were truly hoping it is/was pleasing to God and leads to heaven !