Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Monday, March 10, 2014

REMEMBERING MY CAT, "PSYCHO"

 FOR A YEAR AFTER GRADUATING from calvin college in 1989 (the first time)..I lived in a house on kalamazoo avenue in grand rapids (MI), ...and at some point I acquired kitten which became a cat...not sure who gave her to me...or what..but she showed up and I kept her (for a year)...and she was SO HYPERACTIVE....she would jump and hop and scratch and run around in circles...the funnest, happiest little cat ever...but so unpredictable ..so I affectionately named her "psycho" ...and when i moved after a year i brought her to my sister-in-law's family farm..and they took good care of her..and hopefully lived a long, happy life.