Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

10/19/21 Re Walmart at 8230 Talbert Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92646


10/19/21 Re Walmart at 8230 Talbert Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92646

I've been coming here for many years  only because it's the closest Walmart &  I don't want to drive several miles away to get to the other one in Westminster. SO I just usually put up with the bad behavior by some of the clerks who monitor the self-checkout and they have some really ice cold ladies - I hate to use the b- word - but that's what comes to mind. 

Most recently I was checking out mostly groceries but also purchasing one of those storage bins & the lady made me take the top off it  to prove that I hadn't hidden anything in it.

 It was VERY embarrassing & humiliating.  I think I'm going to call Walmart headquarters and make a formal complaint about it.  She was SO ice cold about it too - NOT even  respectful towards me. 

 Maybe they could have a policy posted that says "any  empty containers being purchased must have the lid taken off " or something like that so that you don't feel like they're picking on you, but there's NOTHING like that - so she can't claim she was just following policy-  it really did feel like she was TARGETING me - ie profiling me as a bad person. I'm NOT a bad person & had NO intention of stealing anything 🚫. I DON'T deserve to be treated like a criminal .