Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Re Ralphs Grocery at 3455 Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505

Re Ralphs Grocery at 3455 Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505. 

NOBODY here seems to know how to use the digital coupons. In the cheese section there was an item on sale and the sticker next to it said "scan the QR code " which I did and I got the Ralph's website but NOT  a digital coupon. I clicked  around a little bit but couldn't find what I needed to get the discount. 

So I asked a nearby guy stocking shelves & he shrugged & said "Ask them up at front", not overly concerned about trying to help me. Then I asked the guy at self-checkout & he first said "You have to download the app." And then he added "Next time you come in, go up to the customer service and ask them."

 Clearly these employees themselves have NOT actually gone through the whole process of ever using digital coupons which is kind of surprising.
You would think the management would make sure everybody who works for them has a little bit of an idea of how things work - at least the ABC's - so they can be helpful  to the customers rather than shrug it off and send you to somebody else. Have to give
 the store a grade of C in this regards.