Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

re FedEx Office Print & Ship Center in Kennewick WA




The lady working there is great. But there's one chubby guy with dark hair who is a jerk. The lady had to instruct him about how to give proper customer service, he's hard headed πŸ‘Ž like an adolescent with a smirk. He thinks he's smarter than everybody because he can operate the various technology behind the desk. 

Fed ex office locations are hit & miss. Some R great.  At others you occasionally encounter the supercilious "tech head" who smirks if h thinks he knows more than you (similar to a gear head mechanic).

 In this case the chubby techie whispered something to the lady that was obviously condescending towards me ( I imagine something like "the guy over there doesn't have a clue what he's doing but won't ask for help") . Nobody likes to be whispered about. It's major league creepy πŸ‘Ž -like something insecure 10-year-old girls do to try to make themselves feel bigger than others. 

Actually I was waiting for an employee who wasn't busy to ask for assistance. It's not that I think I know -it-all but that I travel the country printing the same pamphlets over & over using the same technique or formula, usually at fed ex office. Or occasionally at Office Depot etc. 90% of the time no problems. 

So I did everything according to formula and it failed. I tried every work around . That's when the chubby techie whispered to the lady to help me ( in a colorful manner that caused a bias against me). 

The lady started out in one way but finished nicely although telling me to "Stay on the other side of the counter" wasn't necessary. She became nicer towards the end after she herself had few mistrials printing the project. 

All I ask is to be treated with common dignity & respect that everyone deserves as I try to do likewise towards others. As Jesus would do .