Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

re Safeway Fuel Station Aptos CA




The gas station is great and they got the best gas prices in the area HOWEVER that means sometimes people lining up to get gas which isn't too bad usually in my experience. But every now and then you encounter some A- HOLE like the guy I encountered today.

 He finishes pumping his gas. I'm right behind him. Then he sees another person pumping gas like it's his next door neighbor or somebody he knows and he strikes up a conversation with her while he's still in the gas line, even though he's finished pumping gas. 

I wait an appropriate amount of time but he continues to talk and then he starts to clean out his car and I'm still waiting. 

 Finally I say something- I yell at him "If you're done pumping gas get going -move out. You can clean out your car anywhere -people are waiting. There's three or four cars behind me." And he gets indignant like a little baby- like it's an imposition on him. It's like he's oblivious- he doesn't care about anybody else. This is very very rare actually. He was just so SELF-CENTERED.

 I hope my harsh language and rebuke of him will make him become better in the future but I doubt it. He seemed like he was such a self-centered selfish egotistical person . 

Very distressing to know these kind of dinosaurs still exist. We must continue to REBUKE these types of Cretans until they COMPLY . Do NOT back down.