Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

mostly me, miscellaneous













 above: in the netherlands, a selfie by a castle
 at cobmoosa
 somewhat more recent with a few effects, 2014
 me with mr evenson (RIP) whom I helped take care of (he had alzheimers) for a year during college
 at yosemite
 at sister's wedding 
 at calvin graduation 

 at jackson hole with lola my dog
 at yellowstone
 at outer banks, north carolina 

 in my bedroom on griswold street 


 in muskegon michigan 


 jackson hole



 northern cal or upper peninsula michigan ? I think this may have been on the pictured rocks trip in michigan
 younger me with cousin brian & uncle gary



 with a black eye after getting hit (no, not a fight)



 with sam our family dog, sunset beach, ca
with my dear friend rachel sytsma, homecoming, grand rapids