Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Re highway 41 across the everglades . Cops πŸš” need to patrol it more .

JUST A WARNING TO TOURISTS re HIGHWAY 41:

  freaking stupid truck driver in a big rig tried to pass me on the two-way highway . I was driving the speed limit and as he passed there were cars coming and he was NOT going nearly fast enough to make a safe pass - so either he had to back off and return behind me but he wasn't going to do back down OR there literally would have been some sort of collision if I had not actually slammed my brakes to allow him in , and that's NOT the way you're supposed to pass . 

If you're NOT able to pass safely with enough speed you don't make the other driver slow down to allow you to pass- that was really BAD driving.  I wish I had gotten his license plate to report him.  he could have caused a serious deadly accident . 

And this road has a lot of wildlife and there are tourists driving up and down it going the speed limit , but there's locals & truckers who want to go faster. They've been down this road so many times they get angry behind you. It's very frustrating.

 I wish they'd go somewhere else if they don't like driving down this road.  I mean if you live in  Florida you got to get used to being around tourists otherwise you better move somewhere else. 

 And then I also saw a dead turtle 🐒 on the road which is another proof of  overly-aggressive driving - if you can't avoid a turtle crossing the road you know you're driving too fast , or alternatively they intentionally hit it and you're a sick puppy if you're TRYING to kill a turtle with your truck.  slow down . There was a dead alligator 🐊 as well