Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Review of Wahclella Falls hike

It's a very nice Trail -pretty easy and a beautiful waterfall at the end.  however on the day I went there was a wedding at the waterfall - I couldn't believe it . which is  fine and beautiful but some of the wedding party (from utah) were a little bit suspicious of other hikers & they kind of took over the place as if it was theirs- which ruined the moment that you have when you arrive at the waterfall and want to enjoy it.

 Instead  they stare at you suspiciously and start picking up their stuff like you're going to steal it.  good grief -I'm a tourist too  you fools.  I'm just as uptight about people stealing my stuff as yours. DON'T be so damned self-righteous and then as I tried to make my way through this group of about 50 people one of the dudes said "Stop. My girlfriend is changing. She's topless". too much information . just say "please wait, she's changing" i get it. I'm NOT a neandarthal nor a thief. Treat others the way you wish to be treated and don't act so damned self-righteous.