Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Monday, July 19, 2021

Re place where I hiked & a teachable moment

Pretty nice place - free parking & you take a Switchback Trail down to the water across the train track. One side of the water was very grassy NOT very swimmable. The other side was more clear - I went swimming 🏊 here and this is after I had taken about a 7 mile hike πŸ‘£ up by nearby Fragrance Lake. 

So I was a little bit tired and then I had an " issue" coming back up the Switchback Trail so I went off the trail and this is where I'll just have to be honest with ya'll - a guy started yelling at me not to take shortcuts but I had to find a place off the trail to take care of business (if you know what I mean) -  I had diarrhea πŸ’© -a bad bout of diarrhea- that had to be released -so I snuck off to the side and he thought I was taking a shortcut and started yelling at me. 

 I'm glad he didn't chase or he would have been in for an unpleasant surprise πŸ’©. But it just goes to show that you if you're self- righteous or holier-than-thou sometimes you should suspend judgment until you know the whole story.