Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Re Walmart in Lynwood WA, July 2021

Walmart, Lynwood WA,
(425) 741-9445

I love people from India 🇮🇳 - they are a valuable part of the USA melting pot 🇺🇸 - however some of them think they are SUPERIOR to others

Even at self- checkout the Indian employee (+ 2 other India employees roaming around) 1st pointed in an authoritarian manner at which kiosk he wanted me to use as if we can't decide for ourselves & then asked if I had scanned the 2 t-shirts 👕. 

I said YES. But then he scrolled thru the thing to make sure - & DIDN'T apologize for  doing so nor say "thank u sir" as would be expected - just acted very bossy & superior as if i was white trash 🗑.

 I went to college & more pal :
 BA/BA/M.Div 🎓 . 
Show some respect if u want to be respected. The American gal at the exit was much nicer 😀 & respectful 👍