Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Thursday, July 1, 2021

re When NOT to give fishing 🎣advice

I'm not much of a fisherman but I carry a pole around with me and once in a while I like to walk out on a dock and cast my line for a while- NOT necessarily with  high hopes of catching anything8  but just being out there enjoying the water & the weather & a feeling of peacefulness.

  I tell u this because I get tired of people coming up to me sometimes and trying to give me advice about how to catch fish. Even though they're NOT fishing themselves they think they're experts at telling other people how to catch fish 🐟. 

 I'd be happy sometimes just casting a line 🎣 without even a hook on it just for something to do for a little while. It's called Zen.

  So next time you see somebody fishing- even if they're NOT catching anything just allow them to enjoy their Zen -their peace.  Thank you very much πŸ‘