Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

REVIEW OF 500PX.com 3/29/22 a so-called PHOTO SELLING WEBSITE (very disappointed. can't recommend)

SO I've been looking around for websites to offer my photos for sale. These are mostly smartphone traveling photos. I signed up here and then they offered me a pro account trial for a week and encouraged me to upload my entire portfolio. 

So I started uploading a large amount of my stored photos and was hopeful that this was a good website to try to market my photos. 

THen suddenly I was logged out and I tried to log back in and it said I was "banned" and to contact them via email which I tried but they did not respond. 

Are they "ghosting" me? What's wrong ? If they only want professional photos they should say so. I offer medium quality but excellent QUANTITY-- photos which can be enlarged and enhanced etc.

 IF 500px.com is some sort of high brow that calls anything not taken with a professional camera a "potato" ? IF that's their attitude I don't want to be part of them anyways. 

But it's very amateur of them to just cut me off without explanation. Is there some dude in a basement somewhere just personally running this operation ? i JUST wasted 2 days here. DISAPPOINTED.