Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Malaga Cove library review

In general very decent. they leave you alone . however sometimes if there's an event & parking gets full in the lot & on the road one time I had to park down the street in front of a neighbor's house & he didn't like my older model  car & called the police & falsely reported that it was parked overnight. 

 So the police came & put a tow warning on my car. subsequently I called the police department & told them that I had only been there a few hours and this is a very good PD & very respectful & they don't  judge you by  your socio economic status and they said "Sorry about that" .

 They took this resident at his word &  they trusted this neighbor & got burned. They won't trust him next time.  I felt like I should go and confront the guy but it would just escalate & since he is clearly a "person of the lie" he would probably NOT be honorable & apologize & might even falsely accuse  me of something. 

This kind of person is one to AVOID at all cost.  So I just know to avoid parking by that guy's house πŸ‘Ž. But the library has nothing to do with the neighbor being an A-hole.