Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Oregonians

In general when I enter Oregon from another state I feel as if I am entering another era. There is a simplicity here. & They even pump your gas for you which I actually Don't like but that's another story. Buy I asked for a fill up & when the pump clicked & stopped it wasn't full. Should be a simple matter of clicking the handle again but the guy said he needed my card again. Say what ? You should NOT have to swipe twice for one fill up. And this also sometimes triggers fraud protection at the credit card company. It's a yellow flag to them for some reason so sometimes it will be declined if you swipe it twice in succession same place. Then you have to talk to your company etc. So I just said forget about it. I'll finish somewhere else. But the law about having somebody else pump the gas ⛽ seems to create lack of ambition in the young people working there.its an easy mindless job. But that's NOT always a good thing. As a matter of public policy u want people to grow ...not to drop out of school to pump gas for the rest of their lives