Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Re Regal movie theater, Bellingham WA

Disappointed that they would NOT cordially use my phone # to look up my member # to get the Tuesday discount ( a savings of $10). The manager just kept repeating "we DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE". she said I must either have my card, or my card number, or download the app ( & they DON'T provide free WiFi). 

I don't have my card that I received 10 years ago. And I haven't ever used my member # . I've always used my phone no problem. The manager stuck to her guns & would NOT relent. Already a few minutes late I had to spend 10 more minutes downloading the regal app.
Then reset a new password to login.
 Then fiddle around to find my member #. Finally walk back in up to a ticket seller. Wait for the people in front to buy popcorn. Finally get a ticket. Finally got into the movie.

 Then a disappointment with the Crawdads movie .. thinking it was about a girl surviving in the swamp. Not really. She lives in a house in the marsh of NC. She's NOT surviving amongst alligators etc. Yes a tough life for a kid but NOT like a female Rambo . Wasn't expecting a tender hearted love story πŸ‘Ž. Good for the ladies. Not for me. 

Regal Barkley Village
(844) 462-7342