Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Re bad experience at BioLife blood plasma donation center

Sometimes it's great, but today I was in the orange section and waited 46 minutes to get jabbed while sitting in the donation chair. 

 Meanwhile people who came in AFTER me in other color areas got jabbed before me πŸ‘Ž. Baley (not real name) was having a bad day. 1st time I've ever encountered her. 

While I waited She walked by me numerous times &  gave me no indication that I even existed. I started wondering if I was invisible. I had a bad feeling about her, that she didn't Like me for some reason even though she's never met me or  seen me before. Not once did I get a reassurance from her or anybody else that they didn't forget me. 

Finally after almost an hour waiting she came over and gave a flippant "sorry about the wait" . Then she did a BAD jab. I seriously have to wonder if it was  intentionally done bad.

 Tebbie (not real name) came over & tried to fix it and asked why the jab was in my "side artery?" ( I think that's what she said, something about the side, indicating to me it wasn't even in the right spot) 

If somebody without morals or ethics  decides they Don't Like You they can mess up your day, ...Or in my case because of a bad jab causing hematoma, now  I CAN'T return for 2 MONTHS, meaning a loss of potential $1000 . I use this income to help others including an elderly parent. 

 Occasionally I encounter people who don't like me at first sight because they assume I'm conservative Christian. And they are right. I am conservative & Christian.  You don't have to like me. But it's unethical (& probably illegal)  to mistreat me in a place like this Because I'm conservative (you could make an argument that an  intentional bad jab is  an "assault"

I spoke with a "training supervisor" about it and she promised to speak to Baley about it. Will she really ? People must complain to a supervisor if they have a bad experience. This is the only way to get rid of bad apples who RUIN it for everybody. Baley should be fired

We are literally "sitting ducks" at their mercy . Just as you expect us to arrive on time and treat employees with respect & dignity,  We must have absolute confidence and trust in their integrity to treat us to the best of their ability. I lost that confidence today πŸ‘Ž. Shame on you Baley. I hope you get fired. 

We