Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Friday, August 18, 2023

re alleged parking enforcement @ City of Newport Beach - Civic Center

https://maps.app.goo.gl/CLXwH4HbsTJHZApn8 

Who's the greasy long-haired guy who drives around in a city vehicle pretending to be parking enforcement ⁉️ I was in the library parking lot a little past 9 pm and he came along and told me I couldn't park there after 9 o'clock. And threatened me with a ticket. I said "Why aren't there any signs? How can you write a ticket if there are no signs?" 

There's NOT a single sign saying "No parking after 9" nor any other signs showing any time restrictions. Was he just harassing me because he wrongly assumed that I was a transient ⁉️ That's very offensive and unprofessional πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜‘. 

SHAME on this guy. Anyways, this lightweight dude who disrespected me can't hold a candle to my achievements. I continue to achieve and excel. While this college dropout self -proclaimed parking enforcer does his meaningless night route thru Newport Beach and goes home to his Santa Ana apartment to eat Cheetos & sleep all day like a bum πŸ‘Ž. Get a life dude. And get a haircut πŸ’ˆ too 

-James-
BA/BA/M.Div