Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Monday, November 30, 2020

Re Rev Quan Tran



I was not sure how to directly email or contact Father Joseph Knerr.  Could you please forward this to him or print it out and put it in his box?  thank you

re Rev Quan Tran : The  Asian priest -I think he's Vietnamese-  who just wrote a book about imitating Mother Mary,  is actually being a little bit cocky and condescending towards the audience every time he does a homily. It does NOT feel very spiritual.  

It feels like he's talking down to us - even disrespecting us. I personally also went to Seminary - even though I'm not a priest . I have a masters degree and I don't really like being talked down to when I am at church like he's talking to kids . And he's also taking advantage of the obligatory respect many parishioners give the priest- sometimes over-the-top respect. 

I've also written books, and it's nice to be happy about having written a book, but it seems like every single homily he's boasting about it- not just talking about it . He's boasting & bragging which is not a characteristic of being in the spirit but a  characteristic of being in the flesh.  

So let us pray for this priest to tone it DOWN a little bit & respect the audience as he wants to be respected likewise. If he doesn't feel comfortable here, maybe he'd be better off with a Vietnamese congregation such as at Holy Spirit or Westminster. 

Now I notice he's got a J.D. as well. 
He's over-qualified & bored with us & is starting to be abusive & taunting us.  Give him some new challenges . 

Joy Vicer