Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Friday, November 20, 2020

Review of SA RECYCLING IN OXNARD (on Mountain View) 11/20/20

Everything was good except for the lady at the scale because she saw me doing something by the rear license plate- she assumed (wrongly) I was trying to take the rear license plate off which apparently is not allowed- and then instead of JUST asking me what i was doing she told me to go stand over there and "open my book" where I had put my personalized license plate FRAME (which i had forgotten to take off- & had to break off at the last moment b/c nobody would kindly allow me to borrow a screwdriver for 30 seconds)  . she  talked to me like I was some kind of criminal or something . all you need to do is ask lady- or look at the vehicle itself - the plate was still there.  show some respect.  NOT ALL of us are criminals just because we're recycling our vehicle via Bureau of Automotive Repair program. Being poor is NOT a crime- & recycling a vehicle does NOT mean you are poor & dishonest- it might mean you're smart. I just bought a new car & this one was having engine problems & i couldn't fix it or resell it - that's what this program is good for.  Also they need to put up a number for the gate next to the scale. I know it's a wrecking yard but you don't have to live in it like you're a hobo. You can make it look decent.