Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Review of SF Bay Bridge Toll plaza

πŸ‘Ž πŸ‘Ž  the Bay Bridge makes it so difficult for one time travelers to pay the toll especially if you're not going back to your mailing or residential address for a while you won't get the invoice 

...and if you don't have the invoice number in some cases such as mine  it's difficult to pay online with just a license plate number because in some cases if you bought a used car the previous owner may have already an account with that license plate

-so I can't log in -and so I need the invoice number -and nobody is there to open my mail for for me.  and if I call SF MTA on the phone πŸ“ž they DON'T answer or make you stay on the line for literally hours to get through to anybody to pay your Bay Bridge toll. 

..and if you don't pay it within 30 days they assess a late fee -and I think that's exactly what they're trying to do is get a late fee to make it more expensive&  fill their coffers - a  very creepy system for one time travelers - aka tourists