Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Who am I

I  worked at Pine Rest Christian Hospital  for a while as a mental health worker in the Van Andel Center but also in other sections of the hospital and my father was also a employee here before me. 

 I had some good experiences here & a few bad ones- including losing a  patient - so mixed feelings- but  I think we helped a lot of people with the Christian emphasis on mental health.

I remember working with Brent Gates and Belinda Clarke and Frank Sisung the drummer who was married to the Boorsma girl,  and also several others who were fun to work with including Johnny King (great 70's bb πŸ€ player at Calvin) .

I continue to pray4 πŸ™  the patients and the workers at Pine Rest some of whom are still there - who I worked with back in the 90s πŸ‘.

Van