Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Re AMC movie πŸŽ₯ theatre in Bellevue WA (Factoria 8)

Re AMC movie πŸŽ₯ theatre in Bellevue WA (Factoria 8) This theater πŸŽ₯ has nice reclining seats -very comfortable &  the parking is free and plentiful.  I don't know why everybody's complaining about it - maybe in the evening it gets crowded but at the matinee there was more than enough parking. 

However  the environment is kind of strange.  I like it when employees actually have seen some of the movies - that they're actually movie aficionados so you can chat with them a bit  about it.  

Too often  it seems that they're just there because it's an easy job. I think they should require the employees to watch some of the movies so that you can interact with them & say "Did you like this movie ? " or "What do u recommend?" etc  so you're not just feeling like a piece of meat πŸ–- paying- moneyget in -now get out - next up.

 I personally do movie reviews so  that's another reason I like to be able to talk to other people about the movies including the employees - just briefly in passing. I mean if you want to work at a movie theater hopefully it's because you DO like movies a little bit.  

AND also that you respect people who come to see the movies - that they're thinking while they're watching a movie - that you the employee DOESN'T just see the customer as somebody who throws money at you & pays your hourly wage - not just popcorn- eating idiots .

  Does that make sense? Everybody likes to be respected . I do movie reviews.  I write about the movies & I like to be respected for my thoughtful critique . i also exercise & work out πŸ‹ & went to college & grad school. 

Most importantly i am a Christian ✝ & started the motto #PrayTheMovies πŸ™ πŸŽ₯. I've done 1000's of "Movie Reviews for Christians" - meaning I've paid a good chunk of your wages as well.  I hope you can respect THAT.