Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

re Scriber Lake Park & homeless, Lynnwood WA

My experience here does NOT match up with the negative reviews i read about homeless & needles etc. I DIDN'T see a single piece of trash. I saw a city worker emptying garbage cans. I saw city workers pouring wood chips on trail. I saw one man fishing. 

By the way, a person may be without a home temporarily but shouldn't be denigrated as 'homeless'. I DON'T get it when people who have EVERYTHING: a home, car, money etc find it necessary to kick people who are down & out. 

Sure, some made bad choices but not always - some are victims too. But if you are somebody who made all the right choices & have never been victimized you should simply be thankful & try to help others out of their bad situation - if not with material things at least thru prayer & encouragement πŸ‘.