Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Yes I was that guy walking around with a blank ball under my arm at ballard locks

Yes I was that guy walking around with a blank ball under my arm at ballard locks -some people may be wondering why when there's no  blank around the area -strangely after visiting the locks visitor center I came out and there was a brand new blank ball sitting right there on the sidewalk.

  I looked around at all the people there and asked "Is this your ball is this your ball ?" everybody said NO so I picked it up and walked around thinking maybe I'd see a family or people who forgot their new ball  and they'd say "Hey, that's our ball " -but nobody did

SO I just walked back to my car with it. If you lost your ball and can identify it -let me know & you can have it back πŸ‘