Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Monday, August 23, 2021

Review: 1st Presbyterian Spokane

Pretty nice. I was just visiting & the people were nice to me even though i did NOT wear a mask 😷 which the sign says were encouraged but NOT required. 

But since almost everybody had one on AND were not being holier-than-thou about it, I decided I would put one on just to be nice & put their minds at ease- those with weak consciences who think that the masks are going to save them (which they won't). 

So I reached to the box of new masks they had on a table and one of the ladies - I guess she was an employee- kind of  growled "yes" as if that was the right thing to do. If that was her idea of behavior modification it  was very off-putting, more like being a mask bully. 

So at that moment  I decided NO I will NOT put a mask on because I DO know better. Apart from this one lady, everything was excellent πŸ‘. Thanks

-John-
BA/BA/M.Div