Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Review of Stuart Lake Trail, Enchantments region, Leavenworth WA

I notice  one review says they  "saw two bears". How come there's no pictures  📷 ? First thing I would want to do if I saw a bear 🐻 is take a picture unless  it's aggressively charging at me which doesn't sound like it did , so I kind of doubt that he actually saw two bears, but it's a nice story. 

2nd , to the two weirdos I saw near Stuart Lake who called me SIR. You don't do that out here on the trail.  This ISN'T like some kind of formal environment.  We're all just fellow hikers . YOU ruin the vibe. Go home. Go back  to west Hollywood or wherever you came from 👎