Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Sunday, September 5, 2021

9/5/21 Review of St Ann Cathedral, Great Falls MT

Unfortunately, not a very good experience as I was just passing through town I was here on Sunday morning so  i went  to St Anne's cathedral for noon service. Part of the problem is that here in Great Falls I don't find regular internet connection on my phone so I couldn't easily check the times of mass and so it was taking me awhile to find a place just to figure out the time for Catholic mass and then figure out where Saint Anne's Church is. 

 Beautiful ⛪ inside but I was a few minutes late & the black guy there who apparently is some kind of usher chided me for being late and then during the offering time he kind of gave me a disapproving side eye for not putting any money in the plate.  

I'm a traveler so I've always been under the impression by most churches if you're not a regular attendee you're not really expected to be putting money in the offering plate given the expenses it takes just to be traveling all the time. & I'm NOT a millionaire. I do have a budget.

 So I just kind of felt bad about the experience & the atmosphere and I left a little early and probably won't be back there for sometime 😞. By the way a lady in shorts came in after me and I didn't notice the black guy  showing any disapproval towards her. Why picking only on me ?