Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Review of Regal University Theatre Irvine , Dec 2021

I'm a longtime customer here - I LIKE the new renovations -but when I arrived for Spiderman on Tuesday December 21 2021 at noon the gal employee behind the counter at first pretended to NOT know about the Tuesday discount. But said I get the matinee discount for $12. 

I knew I'm supposed to get the Tuesday discount for approx $6 & stated so. She said "oh yeah" & asked for my card. I said I didn't have it knowing she could look it up by my number. She pretended at first to NOT know about the number lookup. She seemed intent on trying to get $12 bucks from me.Finally she realized I wasn't a "rich fool" & started doing her job. 

Dear Management, please have a conversation with this young lady about honesty & people on a budget. We're NOT ALL rich fools in this neighborhood.