Twitter Search / CNewswire

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”

Ephesians 4:32

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

To: HBC Transportation, Complaint re truck driver near Clinton MS USA


To: HBC Transportation, 
100 KENNEDY RD S
BRAMPTON, ON L6W 3E7

re: Complaint re truck Clinton MS

On January 17 at approximately  3:20 p.m. I was on interstate 20 in a passenger SUV  going eastward near exit 31 approaching Clinton MS and one of your truckers aggressively tailgated me seemingly because he thought I was going too slow at 60mph.

It felt like he was trying to intimidate ,  scare, or harrass me etc.  If I had hit the brakes it would have been very dangerous - I'm afraid he might have rear-ended me.

I want to let you know about this so you can keep a record of complaints against this driver in case of further (or previous) incidents. 

This will help you know if you have a rogue  driver. Please look into this & counsel him if he has an anger issue etc. I do a lot of driving and I'm a safe & good driver . I don't go too slow or too fast.  Nobody really ever has a problem with me unless they have an anger problem or other emotional issues. 

Thank you very much. 

Joy V

The license plate of the
 truck was Ontario Canada V47-60Z 

I sent this on your contact form 
but you did NOT reply .